On February 29, 1948, Richard Wurmbrand was arrested by the secret police. His crimes? Leading Christian worship and witnessing—both of which were illegal under the atheistic Communist regime of Romania.Richard spent fourteen years in prison. He was tortured, beaten, and locked into a solitary confinement cell. Sabina Wurmbrand spent three years in a labor camp,nearly freezing to death as she and...
Hardcover: 384 pages
Publisher: David C. Cook (March 1, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.4 x 8.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 253687
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This book illustrates a time when socialism and communism wreaked havoc over Eastern Europe after WWII and well into the 1960s. Moreover, it illustrates the power of God working through servants who refused to compromise, and changed the lives of tho...
- Wurmbrand: Tortured for Christ – The Complete Story pdf
- Download Wurmbrand: Tortured for Christ – The Complete Story epub
- Wurmbrand: Tortured for Christ – The Complete Story txt
- 978-1434711175 pdf
- Download The Voice of the Martyrs pdf
- Download The Voice of the Martyrs books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf books
Read Routeros by example 2nd edition color ebook alfridbinber.wordpress.com Read Enigma a magical mystery ebook allburbwayodar.wordpress.com Stoming the blues Read Oxor center or hinu stuies ebook djrafsegasnap.wordpress.com