A nation's grand strategy rarely serves the best interests of all its citizens. Instead, every strategic choice benefits some domestic groups at the expense of others. When groups with different interests separate into opposing coalitions, societal debates over foreign policy become polarized along party lines. Parties then select leaders who share the priorities of their principal electoral and f...
Paperback: 344 pages
Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (July 19, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.2 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 4689653
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Kevin Narizny provides an excellent look at how domestic politics intersects a countries grand strategy and influence choices made by that country. International relations has always assumed that states act as a unitary actor and this book challenge...
- The Political Economy of Grand Strategy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) epub
- Download The Political Economy of Grand Strategy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) pdf
- The Political Economy of Grand Strategy (Cornell Studies in Security Affairs) txt
- B008W3EZOE pdf
- Download Kevin Narizny epub
- Download Kevin Narizny books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf ebooks
People of the owl a novel of prehistoric north america Mystic secrets reveale Coast to cactus the canyoneer trail guide to san diego outdoors
The author provides good inside to human motivation and NLP tactics. It's a good book full of energy...
It was a comfort for me as an anthroposophist to read the revelations of von Halle. The fact that th...
This edition is abridged. I'm really disappointed. I was looking for the full, unabridged and unce...
I am a huge Joe Nobody fan and this was way different than anything of his I have read. As he stated...