The twentieth century was a time of unprecedented development in mathematics, as well as in all sciences: more theorems were proved and results found in a hundred years than in all of previous history. In The Mathematical Century, Piergiorgio Odifreddi distills this unwieldy mass of knowledge into a fascinating and authoritative overview of the subject. He concentrates on thirty highlights of pure...
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Princeton University Press (October 22, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 3899907
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: The author takes a superficial smorgasbord approach which is a totalwaste of time to anyone at all familiar with the recent history of mathand absolutely unenlightening to anyone who isn't. Hecovers many areas in which he is not trained - and it sho...
- The Mathematical Century: The 30 Greatest Problems of the Last 100 Years pdf
- Download The Mathematical Century: The 30 Greatest Problems of the Last 100 Years epub
- The Mathematical Century: The 30 Greatest Problems of the Last 100 Years txt
- 978-0691128054 epub
- Download Piergiorgio Odifreddi pdf
- Download Piergiorgio Odifreddi ebooks
- Download Science and Math pdf books
The occult renaissance church of rome To og the science o winning an losing
Clear, concise, and easy to follow, a must-have for anyone planning to take high school chemistry!...
There are concentrations of phrases on a few pages but the book is mostly filled with evidence that ...
I continue to use this text in my college-level literary theory course. It is a clear, well-organiz...
As an avid fan and one who has awaited this book as next in a series, I must say I am thrilled! The ...